What We Do
LCX, the Liechtenstein Cryptoassets Exchange, is a blockchain ecosystem for professional investors. LCX will provide crypto custody service called LCX Vault, a crypto trading desk called LCX Terminal, an advanced trading platform for security tokens and other cryptoassets called LCX Exchange, and an international fiat-to-crypto exchange called Binance LCX, which is a joint venture with Binance.
- You'll be required to develop upon our new product which is written on the MERN stack.
- You should be capable of building and leading a team of developers focused on building the product in a constantly evolving environment.
- You'll need to be a fast-paced individual who can not only multitask but prioritizes the tasks based on their urgency in a demanding environment.
- You'll be expected to handle the production server administration, deployment, testing and development of the same.
- Should have Min. 1 years of experience in one or more Node.j(Loopback.io), Express.js
- Experience with WebSockets / Socket.io.
- Experience with JADE template engine and module management with NPM.
- Experience with REST web services and JSON manipulation.
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with AWS, server administration (shell scripting, firewall manipulation, ssh security, private networking, etc).
- Experience with Git and Bitbucket.
- Experience with Cloudinary, Cloud-flare or any other CDN's would be a major plus.
- Open-source contributions will be a plus.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong knowledge of CSS, HTML.
- Interest in cryptocurrencies and algorithmic trading.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker or container technology.
- Experience with ReactJs, Redux.
- Experience with Electronic trading exchange and/or high transactional volume applications.
- Experience in Developing trading engines, especially for Crypto Assets Exchanges
Location: Wework, Gurugram
Maximum notice period: 1 month