What you’ll do
1. Track the development of blockchain technology, read domestic and foreign research literature, and master the research progress and new trends of blockchain technology in the academic circle and industry;
2. In-depth study of the white paper, operation mechanism, and underlying implementation of the blockchain project, and output the project evaluation report;
3. Assist technical and operational departments to write various technical documents;
4. Establish contact with various project teams in the industry.
Who we’re looking for
1. BS/BA in a technical field such as Computer Science and Mathematics, MS/MA preferred;
2. 2+ years working experience in programming or blockchain related fields;
3. Familiar with various data structures and algorithms, and research on cryptography, security protocols, and encryption algorithms;
4. Fast learner with excellent English ability, capable of reading English documents efficiently;
5. Good at communicating.