About Bright Tax
Bright!Tax is the premier online tax preparation firm exclusively serving Americans who are living abroad. If you join our organization, you will become part of a fast paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest possible level of service and advice.
As a member of the Bright!Tax team, we would ask for your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations. In addition, we expect your personal accountability in all the services, actions, advice and results that you provide as a representative of Bright!Tax. In return, we are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn, grow and expand to the highest level of your ability and potential.
The Bright!Tax Business Development Executive is our clients’ (and pre-clients’) first point of contact and will respond to general client inquiries and contact other leads provided by Bright!Tax as described below with the objective to convert them into fully engaged, paying clients.
To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from pre-client calls and inbound warm leads. Bright!Tax employees are self-motivated, positive, proactive, success-orientated, and enthusiastic to be part of a fast growing and ambitious, 100% remote firm.
With clients in over 190 countries, five time EMMA award-winning Bright!Tax is the go-to cloud based US income tax preparation firm for the 9 million Americans who are living abroad.
Bright!Tax is keenly focused on perfecting our clients’ experience – from their first contact with us, all the way through to the successful completion of a project on their behalf
Start date: January 2020
Hours of work: Ideally, you would be available to respond to live, incoming calls and online inquiries during 9am – 5pm London time, plus outside these hours as you are available. You will be working 100% remotely.
– To respond to phone inquiries, either by answering calls directly, or from voicemail messages, with the aim of listening to a pre-client’s needs and current US tax situation, offering general guidance, then selling the merits of Bright!Tax and getting the inquirer to consent to engaging in an initial consultation with a Bright!Tax CPA and ultimately using our tax prep services.
– To respond to new email inquiries and website contact form inquiries, with the aim of converting them into clients.
– To call registered clients who have been non-responsive (dormant) for some weeks with the objective to reengage them.
– To speak to other leads we provide you from LinkedIn outreach and referral partners with the aim of converting them into clients.
– Possible attendance at local or international expat events on behalf of Bright!Tax
– To approach targeted companies to sell Bright!Tax as a corporate solution for expat employee tax prep, based on soft-leads that we provide.
Compensation: To be determined – commensurate with your abilities and potential. Income to be based on a salary, plus regular performance-based bonuses.
Probationary trial period: an initial trial period of 3 months (Jan-March 2020) will allow both you and us to determine whether we’re happy with our working relationship. Assuming you and we are, performance reviews will be conducted on a regular and ongoing basis.
Reporting structure: This position reports directly to Hugo Lesser, Communications Director, And then to Greg Dewald, CEO.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you in an atmosphere that is successful, mutually challenging and rewarding at our exciting, high-growth firm.
Please Check Business Development Section for similar jobs on Crypto Remote Jobs.