We've started to share information about our project and people have been getting excited about us. You will learn the ins and outs of our project, and then we need you to get in there and engage with people, online and in person. Your role is to own our community engagement to broadcast our ambitions, plans, and progress, and your first mission is to reach the whole crypto community. You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing our many channels - Telegram, medium, newsletter, website, Reddit, Twitter, email, meetups, and more.
- Building our community engagement strategy and putting campaigns and measurement capabilities in place.
- Actively responding to all questions and comments across key platforms with the goal of increasing active conversations within our channels.
- Working with the CMO and the Content Manager to proactively push new content (blog posts, videos, white paper, etc.) to the community on a regular basis to help drive the conversation, with the goal of turning active community members into Reserve ambassadors.
- Managing the ambassador program and encouraging them to help spread our content through their channels to increase the reach of our content.
- Actively measuring results of campaigns and quickly iterating on strategy and tactics to optimize the growth of our community.
Who you are
- You have built and run a sizable community engagement operation.
- You are action oriented and can manage many work streams at once, but you also know when the stakes are high and you need to focus on quality over quantity.
- You have deep familiarity with managing social media channels and the platforms/tools required to do so effectively and at scale.
- You write high quality copy.
- You're a fit for our eccentric culture (read more about it here).
- Familiarity with the blockchain industry.
- Built and managed your own community engagement team, and you know how to elicit high performance from every team member.
- Already have people in mind for your team, and have the ability to bring them on.
- Experience with public speaking at community events.
- Competitive compensation with the ability to customize cash versus equity.
- A beautiful office with views overlooking Lake Merritt. Excellent restaurants and coffee shops right down the street.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Free gym membership (the gym is 1 block away).
- Well stocked kitchen (you’ll never run out of LaCroix).