Community Manager Remote Job The Social Elements
Have you ever fancied working in the social media industry but didn’t know where to start?
Do you consider yourself a social media savvy?
Are you a native-level Spanish speaker with great written communication skills?
Answered YES to all of the above? Then, we want to meet you!
At The Social Element, we help the world's best known brands and agencies build amazing relationships with their customers. We offer a full range of social media services which ranges from moderation, insights, content creation, localisation to social media customer care and engagement.
Currently, we are looking for a native-level Spanish Community Manager to join our Services team to support our clients’ brands and make sure their online reputation is kept safe at all times. Community Managers provide meaningful customer relationships, while being aware of any potential issue on the social media platforms. In addition to this, there will be localisation work as well. This means you’ll ensure that any content posted on behalf of the client is not only grammatically correct but also reflect the cultural nuances of that region too, leading to more engagement in social media platforms.
Our Community Managers work on a freelance basis, so we are looking for people who are flexible, and feel comfortable working some hours during the week and weekends.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF : Community Manager Remote Job The Social Elements
- You have native-level Spanish, and you are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You are a social media enthusiast. You are confident with digital technology, and you know the latest trends in social media like the back of your hand.
- You’ll have sound judgement and brand awareness as you have to make sure posts respond in accordance with our client’s policies and guidelines.
- You have strong communication skills and you know how to “read” between the lines.
- Your background experiences comes from either translation, localisation, moderation, social media management or customer service. (not essential)
- Experience in automotive, FMCG and/or banking sector is a great plus!
WORKING HOURS : Community Manager Remote Job The Social Elements
Currently, we are looking for candidates who have availability during the week. We estimate to offer around 25 hours per week. This is ongoing work with no deadline.
The following working hours are the shifts to work on this project but we expect candidates to have more availability during the week for any potential work. These hours are in GMT UK time.
Monday 8-2pm, 4-5pm
Tuesday 8-10am, 11am-12:30pm
Wednesday 8-10am, 2-5pm
Thursday 11-2pm, 4-5pm
Friday 8-12pm, 3-5pm
WHAT YOU’LL DO : Community Manager Remote Job The Social Elements
- Work autonomously to deliver an effective service for our clients, across a variety of social media channels
- Understand the client’s social media strategy, tone-of-voice, and brand guidelines, so you can communicate with customers efficiently and effectively
- Respond to complaints, queries, and to engage with the online audience
- Be responsible for the reputation of the brand online
- Work closely with senior members of the Client Services and Services teams to ensure the project is successfully managed
- Collate and share feedback and insights gained from social media management of the client’s channels
- Complete shift reports (internal reports) accurately and on time
WHAT TO BRING
- You’ll be expected to already be immersed in social media, but also show willingness to keep up-to-date with industry standards, research, and best practice
- Commercial community and social media management experience, either with a brand, or digital agency
- Native-level of European Spanish
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Attention to detail is a must, as you’ll be publishing content publicly online
- Experience of using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Google+;
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and their audiences
- Adept at collating and analysing social media data for client reports
- Confident using, and learning about new social media technology
HOW TO APPLY : Community Manager Remote Job The Social Elements
If all this sounds like you, simply upload your CV and a covering letter (or a link to your cover letter video if you prefer). *Make sure to include the following details in your cover letter/video, or we won’t be able to process your application:
- Details of your personal/professional experience in social media
- Details of your customer service and/or language experience/skills
- Why you are interested in being part of our team at The Social Element
The Social Element is a global social media management agency delivering high-quality, multi-lingual social media management, customer care, social listening, insight, and consultancy. It also offers crisis management training and simulations via its partner brand, Polpeo.
Please Subscribe to Crypto Remote Jobs for Regular Job Updates.