If you want to be part of changing healthcare to better serve patients, you are in the right place. Vituity brings together a committed team of clinicians and business professionals to care for patients with acute medical conditions, making a big difference in the lives of our 6.5 million patients nationwide. If you want to work with a diverse group of people who are tackling some of the healthcare industry's most challenging situations from the inside, look no further. As a Vitan, you'll work with health systems and providers nationwide to develop and implement innovative solutions. With nearly 50 years leading change, you'll join a team of individuals dedicated to our culture of caring.
The Impact You'll Make
In this role, you are a vital member of the Marketing team in planning, writing, editing and reviewing digital content across marketing platforms to drive traffic and engagement. You will work collaboratively with project teams to add or refresh pages and sections of content on the Vituity website, and provide strategic guidance for Vituity's social media strategy.
Additional responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Content development and management
- Social media management and oversight
- Other digital copy development
What You Will Bring
We'd love to hear from candidates with:
Required Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field
- 5+ years of experience creating content for and executing on digital content strategy, including direct responsibility for corporate social media accounts (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategies and lead generation campaigns
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM best practice
Preferred Talent Assets:
- Familiarity with web content management systems (e.g. Umbraco); HTML experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience working with digital agencies
Vituity Values: #CultureofCaring
When you are a part of Vituity, you embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means you have mutual accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole. Finally, our focus on Innovation enables you to re-imagine healthcare and bring about lasting change.VALUE BEHAVIORS
Each Vitan is expected to demonstrate a commitment to service, values, and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times in interactions with physicians, patients, visitors and colleagues.
#Digital Content Manager Crypto Remote Job