Remote Content Marketing Manager - Craft Heinz
Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Job Description : Remote Content Marketing Manager - Craft Heinz
Role: Content Marketing Manager/Managing Editor, Mark’s Daily Apple
Qualifications: 5+ Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Remote, HQ in Oxnard, CA
What You'll Do: Remote Content Marketing Manager - Craft Heinz
- Assign, track, and edit all articles and emails. Communicate with Content Manager on new content initiatives and be ready to take on execution and management of new content initiatives once launched.
- Execute on a growth-focused content strategy plan on MDA with an emphasis on lead generation and content that speaks to an audience that extends beyond the current “base” readership.
- Contribute to marketing team goals that include driving traffic to e-commerce sites, promoting products and offers to the MDA audience frequently to encourage sales, and increasing brand and product awareness.
- Manage and maintain up-to-date MDA editorial calendar. Coordinate with social, partners, and PK marketing team on promotions, giveaways, and new product launches to be posted on the blog and included in emails.
- Manage a small team of writers and content contributors.
- Gather assets, schedule, and publish articles.
- Brainstorm and execute new content ideas.
- Assist Social Media Manager with copy, content-related quotes or graphics, and partnerships for social media channels.
- Write any MDA-specific copy points for PR, partners, or promotional requests.
- Write copy for emails; create, schedule, and send emails. Assist with segmenting email list and creating segmented email series as necessary (ie. keto email series, welcome/new subscriber series, etc.) Execute A/B tests and execute new email strategies per Content Manager and Senior Digital Marketing Manager’s requests.
- Write 2–3 articles per week for MDA and/or content for infographics, emails, hub pages, ebooks, etc.
- Execute/format hub pages and landing pages.
- Moderate reader comments and respond as necessary.
- Update Mark’s Daily Apple homepage, hubs, guides, older articles, category pages, and landing pages as necessary with new ads.
- Update and curate Mark’s Daily Apple homepage and category pages frequently.
- Organize and execute website management, bug fixes, troubleshooting, and design efforts with tech consultant team.
- Periodically organize and execute content audits and updates of copy, photos, landing pages, and other pages.
- Track and analyze data on blog and email performance.
Who You Are: Remote Content Marketing Manager - Craft Heinz
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an in-house or contract content manager, writer, or editor.
- Strong writer, strategic, analytical, and creative thinker. Excellent grammar and proofreading skills.
- Deep knowledge of digital media platforms and how to effectively target the Mark’s Daily Apple audience through those and emerging channels.
- Well versed in the Primal/paleo, keto, and low-carb lifestyles; able to conceptualize and implement a continuous stream of new content ideas in this realm.
- Strong ability to interpret, articulate, and cite the full factual picture of peer-reviewed research studies and other primary sources of information.
- Able to own and implement weekly and monthly content email program, as well as dedicated email promotions and campaign-related email flows.
- Understanding of content marketing and promotional best practices; eager to help increase awareness and promote Primal Kitchen and Primal Blueprint products to the Mark’s Daily Apple audience.
- Experience using WordPress, PhotoShop, Dropbox, an email platform (such as Klaviyo, Mail Chimp, etc.), and tracking tools (such as Google Analytics).
- Able to strategize and implement worthwhile partnerships and giveaways that will help grow the Mark’s Daily Apple audience.
- Passionate about connecting with audience segments across health, wellness, and fitness.
- Flexible and willing to pivot when necessary—we can move fast and appreciate energetic, positive, proactive people.
- Excellent communication skills with a hunger to work with a lean but mighty marketing team—this job is 100% remote.
- Understanding of Mark Sisson’s contributions to the paleo and keto movements. Able to recognize and write in Mark Sisson’s voice.
- Connections in the paleo, keto, low-carb, or natural products industry.
Remote Content Marketing Manager - Craft Heinz posted on Crypto Remote Jobs.
Strong writer, strategic, analytical, and creative thinker
More than 5000
More than 5yrs