About the Role
We are looking for a Content Writer & Editor who supports the communication team and may lead some of our content marketing activities.
- Editing a wide range of institutional material, including press releases, event summaries, and reports, publications and communications, managing case assignments from inception to conclusion
- Editing content daily on request, including short documents, op-eds, briefing, and other materials
- Providing editorial support at LCX workshops, including producing meeting summaries, press releases and a report of the meeting outcomes
- Able to create fresh, fascinating, and inventive ideas
- The know-how. Exceptional writing skills across different content topics and formats.
- A love for words, but an eye for art and design, and accuracy.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Blog writing, Ideating, researching, writing, editing and publishing long and short-form blogs for LCX.
- Individual research, writing, and editing of research papers and presentations
- Ability to accept feedback and work collaboratively as part of a team while still advocating a clear creative vision.
- Excellent written and spoken English. English mother tongue preferred. Knowledge other languages would be an asset
- Understanding of crypto exchanges, cryptocurrencies, and Blockchain
- Additional general knowledge and interest in international, geopolitical, industry, social and technological developments
- Experience in journalism or related field. Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject (Communications, International Relations, English, Journalism, Translation, etc.)
4-5 years of editing experience.
- Experience in creative writing creative and captivating content that is consistent in style, quality, and tone of voice - Sharp attention to detail, accuracy, consistency, style
- Experience in developing compelling content, you’ll help support marketing strategies of LCX on different platforms.
- Experience in Content marketing, both in traditional and digital marketing
- Ability to deliver documents to deadline and excellent standard
- Ability to work well with the Editing and Design, to take the initiative and quickly adapt to and manage to change workload and needs
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills, able to multitask to tight deadlines and multiple teams
- Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment and self-starter adept at working individually on any given task
- Proficiency in using Mac OS and digital platforms; knowledge of Google Docs a bonus
Location: Gurgaon - New Delhi, India
Starting Time: Asap.