SimpleTexting is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on SimpleTexting to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
- Reach out to new customers, help them see value with SimpleTexting, then write in-depth case studies about their success.
- Build content clusters for specific industries with everything potential users may need to see success with our product. This may include e-books, how-to articles, emails, and more.
- Write 4 to 6 keyword-optimized blog posts every month based on keyword suggestions from our SEO agency and senior management.
- Protect our brand voice and maintain our high standards. Our content stands out amongst our competitors’ because it’s written for humans.
- Anything else we think you would succeed at and would help the company.
Who You Are
- Remote work isn’t for everyone. You can produce strong work on-time with minimal supervision.
- You’re comfortable speaking on the phone to large clients because you’ve done it before.
- You don’t believe in using big words when little ones will do.
- Our users are busy. You know how to get to the point.
- You’re known to triple and quadruple check your work for typos.
- You have an appreciation for how copy and design work together.
- Feedback doesn’t phase you. You enjoy receiving it.
Requirement and Skills
- Proven ability to write long and short-form content, with at least 2 years of experience.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with both internal teams and clients.
- Portfolio of writing samples that are enjoyable to read and have driven conversions.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study
- You’ve worked for another B2B or SaaS company