What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Assess market and dynamics to shape company strategy.
- Partner with cross-functional executives to implement highest priority strategic initiatives.
- Build relationships with industry players, startups, and investors to be at the forefront of new developments.
- Execute mergers and acquisitions end-to-end, including sourcing opportunities, conducting financial .analyses, structuring and negotiating transactions, and integrating targets.
- Participate in growing the Corporate Development function by recruiting and developing new team.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 2+ years experience at top-tier company in corporate development, management consulting, or private equity.
- Excellent analytic, problem solving, and communication skills.
- BA/BS degree.