About Campus Works
Campus Works, Inc. is looking for an experienced Recruiter on a part-time (1099) basis to join our team. We are growing quickly and we need a recruiting guru to find the best candidates to fuel our growth. This new, challenging and incredibly diverse position is for a recruiting professional, who is creative and thinks like a marketer.
WHO YOU ARE
You are someone who thrives on relationship building, sourcing great talent & candidate engagement. You are a Recruiter, Sourcer and a social media master.
A successful full-life cycle Recruiter – You have been delivering best-in-class recruitment strategies for (2-3) years.
Thrive in fast paced environments – Can multi-task and prioritize; have the ability to effectively manage time and workload. Set and manage expectations and deliver results. You value speed, but insist on quality.
High Energy – Goal-oriented, ambitious, with a can-do attitude. Action-oriented - Can run with little direction. Can make sound decisions under conditions of uncertainty.
Organized - Can track and measure activity; ensuring candidates are moved through the process in a timely manner; while providing responsive follow up to both candidates and hiring managers.
Effective Communicator - You are an excellent influencer and communicator, building balanced and sustainable relationships with candidates, and Hiring Managers. Professional, with a polished presence.
Customer-centric - Continually searching for ways to increase customer satisfaction and anticipate future customer requirements. You provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Resourceful - Must be resourceful and take initiative; develop innovative solutions to problems.
Resilient - Can overcome obstacles & determine best course of action.
Creative - You are an idea generator. Your creativity and ability to execute those ideas, propels our talent brand forward.
Versatile - Both in your skills and your willingness to roll up your sleeves & contribute to all parts of the recruiting & branding process.
Team Player - You are self-motivated to do amazing work & value being part of a dynamic & hard-working team. You are known for your effortless ability to collaborate and work well with others. Have strong business and technology acumen.
Act with integrity - Build trust with others by being consistent, making and keeping commitments, protecting confidences and treating others with respect.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience. Experience in professional services or higher education and recruiting technical as well as functional roles
- Experience in creating resourceful sourcing channels for hard-to-fill roles nationally
- Bachelor’s degree required in Human Resources or related degree. In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, minimum of 5 years’ experience recruiting executive levels as well as other exempt and non-exempt positions
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- Effective interviewing skills to facilitate selection process
- Proven ability in direct sourcing, networking and prospecting potential candidates to build pipelines
- Effective negotiating and closing compensation/offer terms
- Exhibit strong organization and follow through skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as interpersonal skills
Keep Checking HR Section of Crypto Remote Jobs for more HR Jobs