The role in a nutshell:
The role is a great opportunity for someone keen to help build a business from the ground up. You'll help drive operations and marketing functions in Singapore, and support other market expansion efforts across Asia. You will draw up and implement growth and market-entry plans, conduct market research and analysis, handle end-to-end market launches, and manage relationships with various partners in Singapore / Asia. You will work directly with the Singapore Country Manager and the Head of Asia to excel in your mission.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing, market launches, or projects / operations management; any Fintech or Finance industry based experience would add to your candidature
- Experience in dealing with various types of stakeholders (consumers, business partners), leading and executing initiatives independently and collaboratively
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to develop, understand and execute plans
- Strong interpersonal, project management and prioritisation skills
- You thrive in an uncertain environment and embrace change
- You have a positive “can-do” attitude and are a self-starter
- Some familiarity with and a passion for the crypto space would be a big plus!
- Must be based in Singapore