We're looking for smart, customer service-focused people to help our customers with daily issues by answering questions about features, integrations, creating newsletters and managing subscribers. Moreover, you will review customer accounts to make sure they comply with our anti-spam policy.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of any other languages, especially Russian, Lithuanian and Spanish is preferred.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries.
- Interest in Internet and marketing.
- Ability to comfortably interact with a wide variety of customers (with varying technical savviness).
- Passionate about providing outstanding customer service.
- Self-motivated attitude.
- You are a master at multi-tasking.
- You have the ability to make a personal connection and explore customer needs all while efficiently navigating resources to resolve inquiries quickly.
- Outstanding attention to detail, (if you apply, include the word “lite” somewhere in your newsletter).
- Availability to work on weekends as needed. We are looking to fill two different shifts:
- Shift #1 is 5 PM - 1 AM EET (9 AM - 5 PM CST).
- Shift #2 is 1 AM - 9 AM EET (5 PM - 1 AM CST).