Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do.
When people contact us, they can be facing an unsettling and stressful event. Our colleagues are responsible for providing much-needed support and assistance. In turn, we believe it’s important to do the same for them. At Sedgwick, caring counts® means supporting our clients, consumers and colleagues with the same level of compassion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Update referral contacts daily (Notifying Claimant, Adjuster, Case Manager, Vendor of referral progress to include but not limited to order completion)
• Monitor e-mail inbox and respond to incoming emails within 30 minutes from arrival
• Answer incoming telephone calls prior to the third ring
• Process 100% of referrals as assigned by letter assignment or PGO assignment
• Perform at least 45 unique follow up notating entries per day
• Maintain 70 or less open referrals on your worklist at one time
• Follow up on at least 70% of your open orders each day
• Keep up to date on rental renewals within 5 days of present day