- The position would primarily work with the statistics and engineering teams, along with day to day communication with the product and marketing team.
- Design and develop AWS systems to collect and manage business events at scale.
- Respond to request from the product, engineering and marketing team for timely data analysis.
- Participate in multi-team planning for future data collection needs.
Strong AWS skills with extensive knowledge of the data collection, storage and processing systems that AWS provides. Experience building ETL pipelines at scale.
Familiarity with Redshift, Kinesis, Athena, Glue, Data Pipeline, MongoDB, Postgresql.
Extensive knowledge of modern open source software develop practices and tools i.e. Git, Github, Unit and integration testing, pull requests, code review etc…
- Strives to deliver clean, maintainable and testable code
- Has a passion for user privacy
- Is open to learning new languages and frameworks