Dev Ops Remote Job Double Dot
Doubledot Media is a New Zealand-based company creating online tools and training for people looking to start their own online businesses. We’re based in Christchurch, but the majority of our team work remotely from various places around the world.
We’re looking for a techno whiz who can keep our software, systems and security running like clockwork. You’ll be responsible for a wide range of tasks across all of our products, which keeps things fresh and exciting.
It also means you’ll need to be versatile and flexible along with having good problem-solving skills and a solid understanding of our tech, or similar (see what we use below).
You can choose to work remotely from home in your pyjamas or you can join us in the office in Christchurch where you’ll have to wear a little more than pyjamas.
You’ll be responsible for - Dev Ops Remote Job Double Dot
- Maintain and enhance our configuration, containerisation, CI and deployment workflows
- Manage and respond to the tooling needs of our teams (e.g. Metabase for reporting)
- Manage and build internal workflows to connect platforms we use (e.g. our Slack operations)
- Document our infrastructure
- Respond to critical outages*
- Manage security practices and audits
- Build and improve alerting and reporting on throughout our infrastructure
[*We have had one sufficiently major outage in 12 months that required an out-of-hours response]
You’ll need do - Dev Ops Remote Job Double Dot
- 3+ years in a “systems administrator” or “devops” role, or a portfolio of delivered projects
- Excellent written English and a friendly manner in writing.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with all of: Docker, Linux, Nginx, Apache, PHP, MySQL, Postfix, SMTP, Bash, Git, and Python
It’s a bonus if you have - Dev Ops Remote Job Double Dot
- Familiarity with any of: CentOS, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Hashicorp Terraform, Ansible, Slack, Gearman, Supervisord, Elasticsearch, Memcache, Windows Server, C#, Amazon AWS, Linode
- Familiarity with the APIs of any of: Slack, Gitlab, BeanstalkApp, AWS, Linode, Trello
- Familiarity with agile software development practices
Cool things about working with us - Dev Ops Remote Job Double Dot
- Flexible hours (we are happy to discuss full-time, part-time, contracting for the role)
- Work from home (or from our Christchurch office)
- Relaxed, ego-free, family-friendly work culture
- Need a few more reasons? Read what current and former staff have to say…
If you'd like to come work in our Christchurch office in Ferrymead, you also get
- Weekly Friday BBQ (or sushiBQ, or ThaiBQ)
- Novelty coffee mugs
- An extremely comfortable chair
- Tap dancing seagulls
If you think you tick most of these boxes and want to work as part of a dynamic, innovative team located all around the world, then we want to hear from you.
How to Apply
- Record a quick (<2 minutes) video, telling us a bit about yourself, and what technologies you currently work with
- Create an email for firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: DevOps Specialist)
- Attach your CV as a PDF
- Include a link to the video, plus any links to other projects we might be able to look over
Dev Ops Remote Job Double Dot - Crypto Remote Jobs.
Docker, Linux, Nginx, Apache, PHP, MySQL, Postfix, SMTP, Bash, Git, and Python