Nor1 delivers industry leading upsell products and solutions all built on a core platform that combines a machine learning based decision engine with an optimized operational process. This enables hotels to enhance the guest stay and generate greater revenue throughout the entire reservation life cycle.
The combination of hospitality experience, historical data intelligence and well designed, sophisticated algorithms ensure that hotel companies, utilizing the Nor1 platform, are able to price, present and sort offers to maximize conversion and profitability.
With over 4,000 installs representing more than 1,000,000 rooms worldwide, Nor1 has developed new and innovative enterprise scaled products and consultative services. These products and services provide hotel companies with extraordinary opportunities to take control of their guest engagement and revenue destiny.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build the next generation of our upsell decisions platform. You will join the Nor1 Tech team, who are a collaborative group of engineers, product managers, and data scientists. You will work directly with the DevOps engineers, focusing on the core ‘continuous’ DevOps practices: continuous integration and delivery, automation, and continuous feedback.
- Writing specifications, documentation, and standards to guide the team.
- Monitor, maintain, and test the health of the server infrastructure; build out servers and service nodes.
- Coordinate, identify, and resolve issues across the entire network, server, application, and software stack.
- Integrate and develop tools for CI/CD, monitoring, and config management towards automation and engineer self-service capabilities.
- Stay current with best practices and emerging technologies to incorporate into our operations and stack.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience operating in cloud environments; AWS strongly preferred.
- Proficient with Linux operating systems.
- Strong scripting and coding fluency in Python.
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Capable to troubleshoot proxy servers.
- Effective communication skills.
Nor1 Technology Stack
- MongoDB, MySQL, Redshift, Redis
- NginX, Route53, Apache, ELB
- Mix of AWS cloud services and IBM Cloud (bare metal servers)
- Centos, Amazon Linux, Windows Server
- Docker, Swarm, K8s
- OpsGenie, Jira, Confluence, Nagios, Pingdom, ELK stack, Docker, Detectify, Tennable.io
Crypto Remote Jobs Dev Ops Section --> Dev Ops Jobs