1. Participate in daily operation and maintenance work to ensure the stable operation of business;
2. Prompt respond to online emergencies. Tracking, allocating and effectively solving the back-end issues of the server;
3. Lead the development of DevOps technology and system, responsible for the continuous delivery of design, development and implementation of CI/CD process. Enhance the efficiency and quality of operation and maintenance to realize instrumentalization, automation and platformation;
4. Participate in operation and maintenance planning. Manage and use the resources in a prudent manner, and effectively control the overall operation and maintenance cost;
5. Participate in improving and perfecting the existing operation and maintenance business system. Improve the skills of operation and maintenance team, and establish a standardized and efficient operation and maintenance system.
1. College degree or above; 3+ years of DevOps experience;
2. Familiar with at least one cloud computing platform, such as AWS, Aliyun and Tencent Cloud. Experience in operation and maintenance of large-scale cloud computing platform is preferred.
3. Familiar with DevOps system, CI/CD related tools and platforms (such as Gitlab/Jenkins, etc.), with micro-service architecture and cluster operation and maintenance management experience is preferred;
4. Proficiency in Python, data analysis and mining capabilities, experience in automated operation and maintenance development is preferred;
5. Familiar with Docker and Kubernetes, with experience in building, configuring and managing Kubernetes;
6. Ability to analyze and improve the architecture of large-scale application systems, and quickly remove system bottlenecks.
7. Good communication skills and team spirit, able to formulate and carry out the development plan.
8. Have a high sense of responsibility, good problem-solving ability, excellent self-learning ability, able to work under pressure;
9. Familiar with blockchain technology, willing to work in the blockchain industry.