Digital Marketing Remote Job FreeUp
We are a marketplace focused on connecting high-quality remote freelancers with reputable companies from around the world.
Once you are accepted into the network, you can view open projects from hundreds of clients on a daily basis. You express that you want to take the project, you chat with the client for 10-15 minutes, then you can be hired.
The process of getting clients on FreeeUp is super fast. FreeeUp is a fast hiring platform so clients are limited to spending 10-15 minutes with you before making a hire. Current freelancers also love the platform because it is a community where you can meet and interact with other freelancers on a daily basis.
Everyone is in online group chats on a daily basis where you can learn from others, ask questions, and continue to become a better freelancer.
Once into the network, you will receive a FreeeUp account where you can log in and view all open projects at any given time.
You will also be added to the group Skype chat where new projects are posted throughout the day. If the project makes sense for your skillset, you can apply and you will be introduced to the client. The marketplace team may also refer you to a particular project if they think the scope of the project makes sense for your skillset and experience. It is then up to you and the client to decide on working together.
About the Job
We are looking to add more Digital Marketing Managers to our network.
We are looking for someone who can be responsible for managing our client's day to day implementation of PPC and Paid Social programs. Successful candidates excel at digging deep into new processes, building working relationships and have demonstrated the ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively.
Someone who can develop, implement, track and optimize our client's digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What You'll Do : Digital Marketing Remote Job FreeUp
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain client's social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all client's digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
You Should Have: Digital Marketing Remote Job FreeUp
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Digital Marketing Remote Job FreeUp - Crypto Remote Jobs