Director of Recruiting Operations
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Direct a team responsible for evaluating, creating, and implementing operational and process capabilities and improvements across all facets of Talent Acquisition: job posting, candidate identification, screening and selection, offer management, and training;
- Communicate any process updates and own any change management with the global Recruiting team, Hiring Managers / Interviewers, and the Leadership team;
- Proactively participate in discussions and analysis leading to the selection and implementation of our recruiting systems, processes and tools in order to enable the Recruiting team to work at optimal operational efficiency;
- Serve as the ATS (Greenhouse) and CRM administrator and ensure maintenance and optimization;
- Manage vendor relationships, serving as the primary contact and administrator on current tools, while also researching new tools for the team to use;
- Own and oversee our interview scheduling and support team, searching for ways to automate and improve the candidate experience;
- Maintain and simplify internal documentation on workflow, processes, and procedures.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience with 6+ years in recruiting operations (or similar operational role); a proven track record of developing recruiting processes that drive overall business effectiveness.
- 5+ years of management experience, including experience managing managers and remote employees. Excellent people management, coaching, and development skills.
- Experience building, revising, and delivering Recruiting processes in a rapidly growing global organization.
- Data-driven — Comfortable analyzing and deriving insights from data; uses data as the backbone for making decisions.
- Excellent project & change management skills — ability to translate vision into action.