Remote Event Manager Job Time Doctor
Event Operations Manager (Full-Time, 100% Remote)
Job Location: Remote
Candidate Preference: US/CA/EU/UK citizen
Job Type: Full-time
Career Level: Manager
Travel Required: Yes, a bit
Do you live and breathe remote work and event management? Are you passionate about building a world-class conference brand? Are you a self-starter with superhuman organizational skills?
If this sounds like you, then this might be the perfect job for you.
Running Remote is the definitive annual conference for building and scaling remote teams. In this role, you'll be working directly under one of the founders.
For this job, you’ll be expected to: Remote Event Manager Job Time Doctor
- Manage all logistics before and during the main event including venue, catering, hotels, flights, audiovisual technical setup, inventory, décor, and props.
- Manage the operational demands of multiple annual events.
- Organize the technical setup of satellite events such as pre-conference networking, the after party, speaker dinners, and mastermind sessions.
- Maintain a set budget to ensure all event requirements and services are at minimum cost.
- Select suppliers and then negotiate, compile, and execute agreements with them.
- Execute event orders, make sure suppliers get paid on time, and organize invoices.
- Coordinate with the suppliers at the venue during the event.
- Work closely with the audiovisual supplier during the event itself to make sure the program is executed precisely according to schedule.
- Brief the venue/hotels about the required configuration and specific conference requirements, paying attention to cut-off dates for rooms, cancellation policies, and deposit payments.
- Communicate delivery, setup, and breakdown timings in line with the venue and suppliers.
- Liaise with exhibitors about their booth setup.
- Assist the marketing department if and when required.
You must have: Remote Event Manager Job Time Doctor
- Event management and/or operations management experience.
- Experience working remotely with a moderate level of autonomy.
- The proven ability to use initiative when required and to go above and beyond in order to deliver an excellent event experience.
- The ability to quickly make decisions while acting in the team’s interest.
- A proven track record of multi-tasking with high attention to detail so that you’re 100% accurate and meticulous.
- The capacity to prioritize tasks.
- The aptitude and desire to grow in your career.
- Professionalism and partner-focused manners on the phone, by email, and in person.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to get things done, stay goal-oriented, and remain confident when managing multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- The capacity to stay calm and focused while coping with the pressures of multiple deadlines and responsibilities.
- Competency and confidence when working on the computer and using various types of software.
- North American or European citizenship for ease of travel.
- Knowledge of the key players in the remote work industry. This would be an advantage, not a must.
You must also agree to use our time-tracking software while at work.
This is a 100%-remote job for an event operations manager.
Event operations manager / event logistics / event planning / conference coordinator / telecommute / work-from-home / virtual position.
About Our Company
Our vision is to enable more people to work whenever they want, wherever they want. We set out to popularize remote work and raise the productivity of many companies. Running Remote is a sister project of Time Doctor – one of the most trusted time-tracking and productivity applications for remote teams. We want to help companies know if their remote teams are working productively.
We develop and market Time Doctor, a time-tracking and productivity tool. Our software is used by individuals and teams to track time spent on tasks and to monitor computer activity. Time Doctor can take screenshots while a person is working, monitor keyboard and mouse activity, and track website and application usage.
We have a team of over 80 people working 100% remotely in 31 different countries.
Learn more about us here: https://www.timedoctor.com/jobs.html
Remote Event Manager Job Time Doctor - Crypto Remote Jobs