TokenPay is an open-sourced, decentralized, and self-verifying payment platform project with a passionate community following. TokenPay was created with the fundamental desire to bridge modern-day financial institutions with the benefits of the Blockchain space. With TokenPay, businesses and individuals will be able to quickly and securely send and receive payments for goods and services around the world. We offer simple and easy to use integrations for merchant platforms, tailored banking services, and much more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop Manual Unit and System Test cases based on project requirements.
- Review the requirements, develop extensive Unit Test cases and System Test cases to cover all requirements, including expected results.
- Execute Manual Test Cases and report results.
- Compare expected results with executed results, and report to Development any discrepancies.
- Has experience in Agile project management methodology.
- Help out with Agile ceremonies and other project management tasks.
- Assist with developing new processes to make Manual Testing environment more efficient.
- Demonstrates the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creates documentation in accordance with tasks performed.
- Ensures written communication is accurate, timely and thorough.
- Adheres to accepted standards and procedures.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 Years of experience in Manual testing with experience in testing web-based application
- Experience testing mobile applications is a plus
- Experience in analyzing requirements, writing and executing test cases
- Experience in working with JIRA
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Exposure to web services testing
- Experience in testing Web and Mobile applications
- Good Communication skills