We are seeking a deep thinking Marketing Analyst who can rapidly marshall data and insights to power high quality real-time decision making across the organization, and to own analytics and operational reporting for Marketing.
This person is responsible for helping their business partners to understand their performance, and identify opportunities for increased efficiency.
The ideal candidate brings a deep understanding of B2B go-to-market (and empathy for demand marketers), fluency working with data and quantitative reasoning, excellent written and verbal communication skills, very comfortable with analyzing data, using statistical and mathematical methods for understanding data sets, and must be an expert in SQL. “So what?” should always be at the forefront of your mind when looking at data to make it actionable for end users. The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast paced high growth environment with technology companies, SaaS B2B or enterprise software, and have a passion for teamwork and collaboration.
Additionally, the role requires an out of the box thinker to help with developing non-traditional methodologies of what ‘success’ looks like from a marketing perspective as well as a home grown lead scoring methodology. The role requires strong business acumen and the ability to ask questions to build concise reporting and useful/actionable visualizations. Identifying the key nuggets and findings in a clear and concise way is extremely important.
- Quantify the impact of paid media, organic media, web navigations, and individuals’ propensities on multi-step conversion activities in the consumer journeys
- Build and scale our multi touch attribution modeling solution to algorithmically estimate the incremental impact of signals on consumer conversion decisions
- Analyze customer acquisition through CAC/LTV, ROAS and acquisition/retention models
- Metrics and Reporting: Quantify the impact of paid media, organic media, web navigations, and individuals’ propensities on multi-step conversion activities in the consumer journeys. Take ownership of our demand gen metrics and serve as the product manager for reporting. Make sure that every stakeholder understands their performance and can access the data they need to optimize their motion.
- Insights and Analysis: Be the go-to person for big challenging, strategic questions. Develop insightful analyses that guide decision making for your business partners.
- 4+ years of work in Digital Analytics with hands-on experience in Adserver/Web Analytics Logs is highly desirable
- Experience in algorithmic attribution and last click attribution, building predictive models, targeting and next best actions.
- Strong knowledge of various forms of modeling (multi-touch attribution or media mix modeling) as well as expert Excel data modeling, analysis skills and SFDC skills
- Experience in working through the complexities of marketing attribution
- Advanced SQL and fluency working with large data sets / data warehousing
- Direct work experience in demand gen and/or sales development preferred
- Strong aptitudes for identifying problems and areas of improvement
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization from CEO to SDR
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, build consensus, and influence with personable persistence
- Bachelor’s degree (required) or Masters degree preferred, with Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or similar quantitative field