1. Draw up the company's overall marketing plan, formulate and carry out phased marketing objectives and adoption strategies, timely adjust and amend the objectives and strategies according to market conditions, and submit marketing analysis report;
2. Set marketing budget, formulate marketing budget management procedures and organize marketing activities, constantly adjust and revise the marketing process according to the established objectives;
3. Lead the team in collecting the information related to the development of the industry and competing products, to support the marketing activities;
4. Assist in the planning and design of official websites and brochures;
5. Co-host meet-ups of industry customers;
6. Responsible for the review of business-related articles, be sensitive to the latest trends in the market;
7. Provide suggestions for the planning and development of product lines, and assist in the formulation of product positioning, point-of-sale refining and price system.
1. At least 3 years experience in SaaS product marketing, BS degree or above, proficient in English, overseas study background preferred;
2. Strong logical thinking, able to lead and organize enterprise-level product promotion independently;
3. Excellent time management and self-driving ability, with Entrepreneurship and pioneering spirit;
4. Have a comprehensive and profound understanding of marketing, have an in-depth knowledge of the market, able to grasp the latest trends in the market, excellent learning ability and able to think in a systematic manner.