We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. This person will be a key player in driving customer engagement and building industry relationships.
Who You Are:
- You have 7-15 years of business development, client relationship, sales and/or relationship management experience under your belt.
- You care about your customers and understand their problems and needs and communicate those effectively to your product and engineering counterparts.
- You have experience working in highly ambiguous, fast-paced environments.
- You have a track record of achieving success in selling complex products with long sales cycles.
- You can grow a product’s customer-base quickly using a variety of methods like direct sales, channel partnerships, referral programs, etc.
- You have an understanding of the agile product development cycle and how to drive external relationships to accommodate discovery.
- You have the ability to leverage a strong track record in building client relationships at the executive level from other domains/verticals to build a playbook for Paxos and its use cases.
- You can quickly understand complex topics and solutions as well as business problems. You know what it takes to succeed in driving sales across these new topics.
- You’ve spent much, of your career in the commodities (precious metals, base metals, energy, softs, etc.) markets managing sales and relationships with market participants
- You embody our culture and values
What you’ll do:
- You’ll focus on the growth of our products in a specific geography. You’ll also work with counterparts in different areas of the world to drive the global success of the entire team.
- You’ll discover new ways that we can grow our customer base by using our existing customer base.
- You’ll work closely with the Product Team to conceive and execute a data-backed approach to identify and evaluate business opportunities in the commodities ecosystem that can turn into product prototypes.
- You’ll partner cross functionally with internal teams (Legal, Compliance, Marketing, Product, Engineering, etc.) to develop a replicable framework to engage potential new customers for validated use cases.
- You’ll partner with the Head of Marketing to design and execute a sophisticated approach to engage key players in the commodities ecosystem to help build trust in the Paxos brand and establish our products as the leader in the industry