SENIOR PRODUCT DESIGNER - WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Design innovative user experiences for our products - Create sketches, design specs, mockups and interactive prototypes
- Work with Product Managers to discover and understand user needs and requirements
- Work with the development team to pixel-perfect execute designs. Identify, research and troubleshoot UX problems
- Effectively articulate user experience design issues and solutions
- Present and justify design thinking and derive meaningful feedback from peers and stakeholders
- Corporate brand design and direction
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- 4+ years experience in a creative design role with an emphasis on consumer products; Multi-tiered products a major plus.
- Incredible UX/UI and product design skills, with a portfolio to match
- Excellent working knowledge of all relevant software such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- An appreciation of startup culture and the challenges of working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- A willingness to get into the tiniest of details on wireframes, mockups, and more.
- Strong typography knowledge and design layout principles
- Up-to-date on the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies
- Team player with great communication skills