About Ultranaut Inc
Founded by two MIT engineers in 2013, Ultranauts is a quality engineering startup on a mission to prove that neurodiversity, including autism, is a competitive advantage in business. We offer a broad suite of software and data quality services with specialized capabilities in test automation, analytics and accessibility. Our clients include a wide range of F500 enterprises, cutting edge startups, and top-tier consultancies, and our exceptional team includes individuals on the autism spectrum. Ultranauts has been named a FastCompany World Changing Idea, MIT SOLVE Challenge Winner, and Interbrand Breakthrough Brand.
Ultranauts is looking to hire full-time and part-time Quality Engineers to join our team and be part of a high growth, high impact services company. Quality engineers provide technical leadership on client engagements and play a pivotal role in Ultranauts’ success.
- Design, build, and maintain automated tests
- Execute automated test plans to ensure products meet the defined requirements for usability
- Conduct peer reviews of automated test scripts
- Review automated test results to ensure functional and technical requirements have been tested
- Develop test automation scripts while applying SDET methodologies and QA principles
- Identify quality issues
- Support manual QA testing efforts in conversion of manual test cases into automated ones
- Work effectively and collaboratively within the scrum team
- Participate in daily scrum and communicate effectively with the Agile Team
- At least 2 years of QA testing experience with Automated Testing Environment
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance Methodologies
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience with source control tools such as Git
- Experience with software testing and automated testing techniques with a strong focus on quality
- Experience with API and Service testing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with web based applications
- Experience with automated test and test driven development concepts, tools, and languages; Cucumber, Selenium, Postman, etc.
- Experience testing web services, including REST-based services using serialization formats such as JSON and/or XML
- Experience with all aspects of developing and executing automated tests, including conducting peer code reviews
- Experience in User Interface development technologies, such as HTML5, NodeJS, Angular 2.x (TypeScript), etc
- Experience with test case design, test procedure development, test execution, system evaluation and test reporting
- Ability to work independently as well as in a remote, team environment
- Ability to mentor developers and other fellow test automation engineers on Automated testing best practices.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field preferred
For more Ultranaut Jobs keep visiting Crypto Remote Jobs