- Be the key contributor and guide development and improvements relating to securities specialized blockchain technologies;
- Act as a technical expert when Polymath engages with other technical experts in the research, specification & implementation of blockchain technology;
- Contribute to the solution’s end-to-end architecture, including where each key capability needs to be implemented (layer 1, side-chain, smart contract, etc.) for adaptability and scalability.
- Expert knowledge of Rust programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- At least 7 years of experience in software development.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience designing and implementing blockchain projects using Rust, and delivering prototypes in real-world implementations of blockchain technology in a specific or diverse set of industries.
- Extensive enterprise system experience using Linux.
- Strong ability to accomplish projects as per deadlines and working with teams in different time zones.
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Familiar with code versioning tools such as git.
- Good written and oral communication skills to be able to work closely with stakeholders and team.
- Ability to work as a team leader as well as a team member and take accountability.
- Should be able to work with a multi-cultural, and multi-generation team and understand the dynamics well.
- A knack for conceptualizing, writing or supporting the development of whitepapers, case studies etc. for the marketing and communications team.