About Happify Health:
Happify Health is a world leader in the development and delivery of digital mental health solutions, including digital therapeutics. Our platform has been made accessible to over 10 million people and is used by millions. We are scientists, researchers, health care clinicians, and digital gaming experts passionate about bringing our unique expertise and areas of knowledge together to think differently and to create new highly effective approaches to mental health, making them accessible through technology. Working closely with large self-insured employers, health plans and pharmaceutical companies, Happify Health uses evidence-based science such as Cognitive Based Therapy (CBT), positive psychology, and mindfulness and combines it with leading-edge, engaging technology to help individuals improve their mental health and wellbeing, so they can live life more fully.
Our Mission: We empower people to live full lives through meaningful behavior change.
We are looking for a Sales Operations guru who loves not just compiling data, but translating data into action! We want this person to be strategic and tell us how we can optimize our end to end revenue funnel. This is not your traditional, tactical Sales Operations role where you may feel like you are just spitting out numbers and not impacting anything. Instead, this role will play a key role in focusing on delivering business activities and processes to facilitate organizational efficiencies. You will be a direct contributor to our top-line and a major stakeholder for our revenue strategy. If you feel like this is speaking to you, please apply!
- Help reduce Sales Executive ramp time (territory management, documentation, training, onboarding, process, pipeline management)
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes, tools, and documentation
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Salesforce and key systems are utilized and optimized
- Partner with marketing and sales to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Maintain integrity of growing customer database
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, marketing ops, or similar role.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Project Management support with various Sales initiatives.
- Experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) a big plus.
- Proven Salesforce.com subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more.
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance and IT.
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Experience with visual analysis applications and sales intelligence software
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Marketing Automation Software, Salesforce, other CRM applications, and email marketing strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in sales/marketing operations and/or business systems preferably in a software/technology
- Experience in a Sales/Marketing Operations function (ideally in a startup)
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Ability to work virtually/Self-starter
- Passion for our mission
- Sense of urgency