Sales Specialist Remote Job Kenna Security
About Kenna Security
Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping enterprises reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks. Kenna Security was recently named one of the top 10 hottest start-ups and named to the Inc. 500 fastest growing companies list.
The Sales Enablement Specialist will report to the Director of Sales Operations and work closely with our Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, and Customer Success teams to develop and deliver an effective sales training curriculum. This role will be responsible to defining the strategy, delivery methods and metrics to support and enhance our sales enablement initiatives.
What you'll do: Sales Specialist Remote Job Kenna Security
- Develop a comprehensive enablement program working with the sales leadership and teams across Kenna.
- Develop and deliver ongoing sales training curriculum for new and tenured sales professionals, including sales skills training, sales process training, competitive readiness, and playbooks
- Develop a new hire (90+ days) on boarding program to onboard and train new reps
- Empower front line managers with coaching best practices to strengthen their teams
- Define, measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments and programs
- Define programs to support the focus on our sales methodology
- Own project management of sales enablement initiatives
- Assist in the development of business requirements and user testing of new sales tools
- Define and manage change management aspects of program implementations to ensure teams are adopting the new tools and processes
- Assist in the development of online help and knowledge bases
What you'll need : Sales Specialist Remote Job Kenna Security
- 5+ years of Sales Enablement experience at a fast-growing B2B SaaS company
- Understanding of several Sales methodologies and their applicability: MEDDIC sales methodology experience is a plus
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships with sales reps and leaders
- Ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders and manage training projects
- Deep understanding of learning management systems (LMS)
- Prior working experience with tools used to develop and support learning: Brainshark, Camtasia
- Working knowledge of tools in the sales technology stack: Salesforce, Pardot, Clari, InsightSquared, and Confluence
Sales Specialist Remote Job Kenna Security - Crypto Remote Job