TokenPay is an open-sourced, decentralized, and self-verifying payment platform project with a passionate community following. TokenPay was created with the fundamental desire to bridge modern-day financial institutions with the benefits of the Blockchain space. With TokenPay, businesses and individuals will be able to quickly and securely send and receive payments for goods and services around the world. We offer simple and easy to use integrations for merchant platforms, tailored banking services, and much more.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX/UI) senior level designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Achieve company work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards from design to deployment.
- Facilitate the company’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products;
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product & project managers;
- The UI designer will work with designers and developers to establish visual direction for all company products;
- Design and develop new web 2.0 features to improve UI & UX and update the current company’s projects;
- Work together with development team to correct any UI / UX problems or other visual related issues;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, elements animations)
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs;
- Build user-focused online experiences, using a data-driven approach;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and user stories;
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences;
- Create wireframes, UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how company products function and look like;
- Design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience;
- Conduct layout adjustments based on feedback;
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features;
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently;
- Have solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns;
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design;
- Established projects visual & communication tone across all media channels;
- Design and implement brand standards and style guides.
- Five or more years of UI/UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with team members via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UI/UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Provide portfolio of design projects, both client work & conceptual designs.
Benefits and Perks
- Work for one of the most ambitious cryptocurrencies in the market today, and with a highly engaged and eager audience (i.e. your work will make a difference)
- Professional development
- Ability to make a real impact in our product, the world, and the future!