What is Invisible?
Launched in 2015, Invisible Technologies is the only outsourcing and automation alternative that provides custom operations support to scaling businesses at a revolutionary price point. Every day you are losing valuable hours of their workday on repetitive tasks that are better suited for outsourcing. Instead, you should spend most of your day being creative, strategic, and focusing on the work that only YOU can do. Invisible has introduced a new way to get work done. Our company brings a digital assistant together with a real human workforce, enabling you to automate and outsource nearly any task. All of your work is coordinated on a digital assembly line where we design and automate the processes, check your work, and return your task completed. The entire process is performed quickly and done so at a very affordable price.
-- Website - inv.tech
-- Deck - inv.tech/deck
-- The Sell - https://medium.com/invisible-f...
-- The Anti-Sell - https://medium.com/invisible-h...
-- The Revolution - https://medium.com/invisible-f...
-- Reports - inv.tech/reports
Who are we?
We are Invisible’s Marketing Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
We Believe That
-- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Marketing Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
-- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for systems sake
-- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
-- What one of us knows, all of us should know
-- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
-- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
-- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
-- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Who We Want
-Digital AD Managers who care as much about the invisible parts of the platform as the visible.
-- Polymaths and independent thinkers
-- Someone who is unlike anyone else on the team
What Digital Managers are Supposed to do
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion,and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with content and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
“The culture is imbued with romantic capitalist values. These are just a few:
heroism (be insanely ambitious, you should want your boss’ job, you have a moral obligation to seek power and use it for good, the modern knight fights abstract dragons),
challenge (welcome adversity, struggles and suffering, steel yourself for the worst, challenge problems to a duel, seek the widest possible stage for your talents, identify and solve for the biggest problem you can find),
meritocracy (create and measure the value you create, strive to be the best),
ownership (you are the CEO until told otherwise),
collaboration (solving problems together benefits everyone),