Ready to Make Your Mark?
We are actively seeking an SEO Strategist with client-facing experience who can execute across all aspects of SEO, including technical issues, content strategy, onsite optimization, measurement and performance reporting. As a key member of our consulting team, the SEO Strategist provides SEO strategy, implementation, optimization and training for a wide range of clients via both web and in-person meetings. This position helps organizations capture data and turn insights into actionable recommendations to achieve their SEO goals. This is a full-time opportunity that can work remotely.
Who We Are
Founded in 1999, Blast Analytics & Marketing is a strategic analytics consulting company accelerating the complex analytics journey for enterprise and mid-market clients. We solve clients' data challenges to help optimize marketing campaigns, improve customer experience, increase competitive advantage, and, ultimately, EVOLVE their organizations.
With approximately 50 teammates sharing a purpose to "Make Your Mark" — on our company, teammates, clients, industry, and community — Blast has been named one of Inc. magazine's top 5000 fastest-growing private companies and is also a Great Place to Work-Certified company.
Why Work at Blast
At Blast, we believe in meaningful work. Regardless of role, you'll have the opportunity to Make Your Mark every day, solving challenges and seeing the positive impact of your contributions, as we support leaders to EVOLVE their organizations. Join us to Make Your Mark — on each other, our clients, our company, our industry, and the community. Ask any employee why they come to work at Blast, and they'll say "to make my mark!"
To Be Successful
- Leverage your ability to build trust and relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a great desire to learn new things and are quick at applying newly learned skills
- Willing to lean on teammates when needed and support teammates when they need your expertise
- Make Your Mark on client and team growth
Desired Knowledge, Skills, & Qualifications
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, including relationship between SEO and non-SEO channels (e.g. paid search, display, social, local, etc.)
- Experience using SEO tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, Moz Pro, Screaming Frog, Advanced Web Ranking and other popular SEO tools
- Solid understanding of technical SEO, major search engine algorithms and its core principles
- Familiarity with WordPress, Hubspot, and/or other popular content management systems
- Ability to comfortably present during client meetings, think "on your feet" and speak in public
- A passion for SEO and up-to-date industry knowledge/latest trends
- Ability to train SEO principles to broad audiences and clients to equip them with the ability to implement recommendations
- Identify solutions to content and technical problems, including CMS and server-related issues
- Confidence using online analytical and reporting tools to analyze, interpret, draw conclusions, summarize and present information clearly
- Experience in content creation for blogs, web pages, landing pages, and others, using keyword search, marketing insight, and SEO best practices
- 2-4 years of SEO experience, preferably with large brands and enterprise companies
- Ability to use Google Product Suite and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Deliver all daily SEO-related tasks and associated deliverables as the primary SEO point of contact for key groups within your assigned client organizations
- Perform various SEO audits (technical, content, authority, local, competitor) to identify gaps and set priorities
- Conduct advanced keyword research based on client needs and objectives
- Create data-driven content recommendations and strategies
- Establish client roadmaps and plans for ongoing optimization to drive continuous impacts
- Research and analyze client's business, industry, and competitors for content, keywords, local search, paid search, and other marketing opportunities to optimize outcomes
- Collaborate with clients to develop measurable strategies for site optimization while evolving business objectives
- Deliver measurement and performance reporting
- Collaborate with Blast Consulting team members to deliver expertise and value across our clients
You Will Work With
Senior Manager, Marketing Consulting Marketing Strategists, Analytics Strategists; Optimization Specialists and other Subject Matter Experts.
Are You a Fit?
Blast Analytics & Marketing is a small yet rapidly growing company that is continuously inspired to learn and tackle challenges in digital analytics and marketing. To get an idea of whether or not you would be a fit within our culture, please review our core values.
Compensation & Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary based on experience, Blast offers extensive benefits for full-time employees which include medical, dental, and vision insurance along with paid time off, a 401(k) plan, and much more. We provide a supportive, challenging, and fun work environment to ensure teamwork, productivity, and teammate happiness.