NEM is looking for a backend Software Engineer to join our driven team focused on the continued development of the NEM Blockchain RESTful API. You will work closely with the UI/UX team while having a critical role in the future of our API and database architecture. You are highly motivated with a passion for current web technologies and have the ability and confidence to analyze situations and make impactful decisions.
- Provide recommendations for product orientation, technology selection and solution design
- Focus on RESTful API and database performance
- Develop GraphQL API
- Constantly seek to evolve and improve current processes
- Create structure and plans to effectively communicate and manage change
- Build effective, collaborative working relationships with Program Strategy, Product Management, Marketing, and Development Teams to deliver best in class solutions
- Shift easily among projects of a variety of size and scope according to the needs of the organisation.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Node.js applications
- At least 2 years of experience with a document-oriented database
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in software engineering, computer science (or equivalent)
- You value team success over personal success