About Security Scorecard
SecurityScorecard is an information security company that rates cybersecurity postures of corporate entities through the scored analysis of cyber threat intelligence signals for the purposes of third party management and IT risk management
Design and implement systems for ingesting, transforming, connecting, storing, and delivering data from a wide range of sources with various levels of complexity and scale. Enable other engineers to deliver value rapidly with minimum duplication of effort. Automate the infrastructure supporting the data pipeline as code and deployments by improving CI/CD pipelines. Monitor, troubleshoot, and improve the data platform to maintain stability and optimal performance.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Math
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Exceptional skills in at least one high-level programming language (Java, Scala, Go, Python or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of big data technologies such as Kafka, Spark, Storm, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
- Experience with AWS services including S3, Redshift, EMR and RDS
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross functional partners and independently drive projects and decisions
Please Subscribe to Crypto Remote Jobs for more updates.