Aragon Black is searching for a Full-Time Solidity Engineer to join its ranks. You’ll work mostly on Aragon Fundraising development, improve core-component of the Aragon Stack and keep on developing and enhancing the pando protocol. You’ll work closely with the Tech Lead of Aragon Black and the research team on Aragon Labs and aragonOS. We expect a good, even perfect awareness of Aragon Network and Ethereum.
- Develop, ship and maintain quality smart contracts for the Aragon platform
- Code review & elaboration of documentation
- Strong unit testing culture
- Ability to ship high quality, well crafted code running on Ethereum
- A strong passion for decentralization and a rage for political change!
- Autonomous nature & proactive attitude
- Patient & tenacious
- Time self-management
- Familiarity to the Aragon architecture
- Awareness of bonding curves architectures
- Cool attitude (Yep, we have a reputation to maintain