CrewBloom is a remote recruitment agency matching businesses with top-tier sales and customer service talent. Our service offerings include: 1. Appointment Setting 2. Telesales 3. Inbound/Outbound Sales 4. Customer Service & Support 5. Bilingual Spanish Agents.
Job Responsibilities & Expectations
- Build a network of the applicant talent pool through online job portals and other online sourcing channels.
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment process from job posting, pre-screening, to the final interview.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying the job description and job qualifications provided by our client partner.
- Create a job description and job requirements based on client needs.
- Provide company and job information by answering queries from applicants.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing and analyzing the applicant’s responses; verifying candidate’s background by contacting references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
What We Need From You
- Must have at least a year of experience as a recruiter or HR specialist
- Bachelor’s degree, any degree
- Knowledge of remote communication and technology systems.
- At least a year of experience working remotely as a recruiter is preferred.
- Computer literate, and willing to learn more software and tools.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- For more Crewbloom Jobs keep visiting Crypto Remote Jobs.