ABout Recharge Payments
In 2015, we built ReCharge to make payments easy for everyone. By constantly finding solutions for customers to reorder products, we've helped over 10,000 online merchants dramatically grow and thrive. We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and create an amazing remote-first culture.
The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
Our culture is remote-first and we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting. The opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact.
What we do
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘making repeat orders easier for everyone' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 140 remote-first employees around the globe.
In this role, you’ll initially join our Customer Success team as a Technical Customer Support Agent where you will spend 6-9 months learning about our product and our clients. We believe this is the best way to build a solid foundation for a career on the Growth team.
After starting your career here on the Customer Success team, you'll move into a Partner Manager or Solutions Consultant role on the Growth team depending on your skills and interest.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Use your technical expertise and customer service skills to resolve questions and issues for our online merchants
- Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
- Document and build new tools to improve support flows
- Identify patterns, recommend improvements, and filter out unimportant issues
- Author documentation for our customer-facing Help Center
- Assist with successful on-boarding of new customers
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of experience in technical customer support at a SaaS company, or similar
- Experience and/or interest in developing into a sales or growth role
- Proficiency with a ticketing technology platform: i.e. HelpScout, Zendesk preferred
- Resourcefulness: you'll figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen
- A passion for problem solving: an excitement for a tricky problem or a new challenge
- A sense of urgency and a satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions
- An exceptional eye for detail and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Excellent customer service and English fluency (written and spoken)
- A ‘winning as a team’ attitude and a polite, patient, caring, calm and professional demeanor
- Ability and desire to work shifts ranging from 9am-5pm PT and some weekends on a rotation
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Benefits & Perks
- Proven startup with large ambitions and competitive salary
- Remote culture - work from anywhere!
- 100% paid for health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) offering (US)
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Company and team retreats
- ReCharge subscription to any of our customers
Similar Jobs -
Please Subscribe to Crypto Remote Jobs for regular Updates.