Technical Writer – 12 month fixed term contract
The purpose of the NEM Foundation is to introduce, educate, and promote the use of the
NEM blockchain technology platform on an international scale to all industries and
We are looking for a talented Technical Writer to join our Tech team in Malaysia. You should
have an iterative design philosophy and an ability to help developers to provide clarity on
features for users and provide content for software development kits (SDK’s).
We require someone who is talented at structuring new content and improving existing
documentation to enhance the development process.
Technical Writer skill requirements include:
- Preferred- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in management
information system or business IT.
- 3+ years of experience technical writing for developers, including documenting
Software Development Kits.
- An understanding of programming languages and Github.
- Excellent written communication and research skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with little direct
- Willingness to build strong relationships across the development and product
- Interest in Blockchain technology
- Ability to convert concepts and data into simple and easy to understand documents
- Data analytics and research abilities