About Super Awesome
We are a tiny design studio that’s been in operation since 2007, working with clients from all over the world.
Design is a skill that is best cultivated in a collaborative environment, and Superawesome provides that for us.
Integrating design into your company is not a small task, and having a full time designer on staff in your company is just one of the steps you can take in order to begin. Supporting, and managing a whole design team is a completely different beast.
As an agency that’s there for you on demand or on schedule, we possess a wide variety of skills needed to design a product from scratch, get it to market, analyze and learn, and then repeat the process and improve.
Our main advantages remain our company culture, vast experience with multifaceted projects, and a team in which each individual brings their own strengths to the table.
It’s something we’ve been striving for and nurturing for years.
A high-paced position producing video assets in support of our client's marketing activities.
This designer should have a solid understanding of digital content creation and is able to develop on-brand and engaging motion-based digital assets such as videos and animations that support the e-commerce business and other digital marketing touch points for our client.
We like to challenge everything: from the business model, to design assumptions and decisions. Our job is to help people sort out and launch new ideas, improve existing products, or even completely rethink them.
We make your business’ goals meet your users’ needs, because we understand that they both are equally important.
- User experience design
- Workshops & training
- Design research
- Prototyping & testing
- Heuristic evaluation
- Front-end development
- CMS & eCommerce
- User interface design
- Graphic design & branding
- Marketing asset production
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally, in spoken and in written form.
- Ability to critique work openly and explain design decisions, especially to stakeholders.
- Ability to work based off of established visual identity and branding.
- Ability to design unique motion designs in the form of short videos and animations.
- Decent illustration skills.
- Maintain quality control throughout various concepts and projects.
- Ability to organize workload independently within project requirements while respecting timeframes.
We are not in the design business. We are in the business of finding creative ways of overcoming challenges which are keeping our clients at a distance from their success.
Design is a collaborative effort between us as the design experts, and you as investors, stakeholders, and domain experts.Let’s see what we can do together.
Please Subscribe to Crypto Remote Jobs for more Jobs.